Friday, March 25, 2011

Locations, New Updates and Trailer for The Zombie Autopsies!

First things first!  Did you see this yet?!?!


The Zombie Autopsies with Steven Schlozman, MD from GCP authors on Vimeo.

This is a Book Trailer for Steven C. Schlozman's The Zombie Autopsies. Great information on the subject of the book. The video was made by filmmaker Hugo Perez.



Oh! Hi New Jersey-
I just did my final location scouts for the narrative portion of Dead Man Working (part documentary, part film) and as my original idea, it will be a New Jersey production.
You know, I love New York, I honestly do, but I can't get the small town look that I want for a lot of the scenes.  Besides, after running some numbers, one location in NYC would be like 1/3 of the budget. Remember this is the little indie that could (and will).

After speaking with my long-time friend David Schoner over at the NJ Film Commission, who rounded up a couple of locations, I made the calls and am securing the locations for an April shoot.






Next up, I am doing one more re-write, heading to another meeting with the producers down in Maryland tonight, solidifying the cast, crew and all that other fun stuff. I will be posting the cast and crew and a brief bio as they are added to the project, so make sure to check in. Oh and I'll be working on the website; it's needs a serious facelift.

Cheers,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment