Saturday, August 24, 2013

Dead Man Working University Tour Fall 2013!

Hey Everyone,

     Now that Dead Man Working has for the most part officially wrapped its film festival circuit and  "STIM-DEAD!" has been prepped and readied for a short film festival run, I am announcing a Dead Man Working University tour.

credit for image: www.jeffwickliffe.com
Colleges, Universities and libraries across the country will be given an opportunity to screen the award-winning film.  I have already secured two dates:

-The College of New Jersey's Brown Bag Series
September 27th, 2013

-The Montvale Free Public Library 
October 5th, 2013



If you know of any schools or universities that would be interested in hosting a screening please feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
L



1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am the owner of the image you are using to promote this © Copyright Jeff Wickliffe Photography. I did not give permission for it's use and my watermarks have been cropped out which is illegal. Please either credit it correctly with link back to www.jeffwickliffe.com or remove it.

    ReplyDelete